$11 for 2 people;
additional people (kids or adults) $4 each up to 6 people max (max $27)
Each slot is for 2 hours. There are 6 group slots in the big pool with up-to 6 members (see above) in each group. The group ‘leader’ will book the slot and pay all at once for all members.
Start times – Weekdays
6 PM (Wednesdays only)
Start times – Weekends
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please be patient as we work through the kinks in our new reservation and intake system.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver and release before entering the facility.
- When you check in, you will be asked several health-screening questions as required by the Health Department.
- Your party will be assigned space on the deck and in the yard to use during your stay.
- Bring your own chair, towel and water (Chairs may be requested from pool staff on a limited basis).
- Come showered, dressed in your suit and ready to swim.
- Showers will be available, but only 3 people are allowed at a time in the locker room (only 1 in the shower at a time.) The lockers will not be available.
- There will not be a lost and found – please make sure you take your belongings.
- Wear your mask in common areas of the facility, except for when you are in the water.
- Please do not linger after your appointed swimming slot as our guards must clean the facility and manage the intake of the next group.
- If you have questions or concerns, please call our Pool Supervisors Crystal or Jordan at 872-4244 or our District Administrator Lenore at 872-6122.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- For now, there are no limits to the number of times a party can book per week.
- Children must be accompanied into the facility so that we can get contact information and a signed waiver from the parent/guardian. After that, the parent may leave if the child is over 10 or accompanied by someone 14 or older.
- Registration will be open a week in advance.
- No drop-ins.
- Reservations are required.
- No-shows will be given notice. The second no-show will block you from making a reservation for 1 week.
- You will be able to cancel your reservation through the reservation system or by calling the pool. Credit card transactions will be refunded by our staff within 48 hours if you cancel 48+ hours in advance.
- If your cancellation is made too late, refunds will not be issued. To be kind to your fellow pool patrons, we request that you still cancel your reservation so that others may take the spot!