To register your child for swimming lessons, please call and leave a message for Water Safety Supervisor Judy Coyle at 970-872-1114. After registering with Judy, pay here.
Each class is 30 minutes every weekday for one week and costs $30.
For private lessons, including for non-swimmers, please call Judy to check availability.
Swimming lessons available 10:15 and 11am starting every Monday until the end of July, talk to Judy about booking.
Limit one week-long lesson per summer to ensure that as many people as possible get to utilize the pool this (unprecedented!) year.
Start times – Weekdays
- 1 pM
- 3:30 PM
- 6 PM (Wednesdays only)
Start times – Weekends
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please be patient as we work through the kinks in our new reservation and intake system.
- You will be required to sign a liability waiver and release before entering the facility.
- When you check in, you will be asked several health-screening questions as required by the Health Department.
- Your party will be assigned space on the deck and in the yard to use during your stay.
- Bring your own chair, towel and water (Chairs may be requested from pool staff on a limited basis).
- Come showered, dressed in your suit and ready to swim.
- Showers will be available, but only 3 people are allowed at a time in the locker room (only 1 in the shower at a time.) The lockers will not be available.
- There will not be a lost and found – please make sure you take your belongings.
- Wear your mask in common areas of the facility, except for when you are in the water.
- Please do not linger after your appointed swimming time slot as our guards must clean the facility and manage the intake of the next group.
- If you have questions or concerns, please call our Pool Supervisors Crystal or Jordan at 872-4244 or our District Administrator Lenore at 872-6122.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Limit swimming lessons to 1 week-long lesson per summer until we see what the demand is.
- Register through Judy.
- No drop-ins.
- Reservations are required.
- You will be able to cancel your lesson through Judy or by calling the pool. Credit card transactions will be refunded by our staff within 48 hours if you cancel at least one week in advance.
- If your cancellation is made too late, refunds will not be issued. To be kind to your fellow pool patrons, we request that you still cancel your reservation so that others may take the spot!